As an acknowledgement of the high quality of ship repair services and the continuous improvement, TE.MI.KA is approved with ISO 9001:2015 certification by Lloyd's to General ship repairs & maintenance services / Sales & after sales support of related spare parts.
The aim of our Company is to offer to our clients services and products that will provide added value, in order to develop a long-lasting relationship of cooperation based on mutual trust and transparency.
The key to our successful course so far, is the development of relationships of trust with our customers and associates, i.e. engineers, scholars, shipbuilders, technicians but also individuals and companies that our company has executed works or provided high-quality products.
Quality and consistency are inevitable conditions for the operation of our company.
In this context, we have installed and operate as a Management tool, a Quality Management System tailored to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015.
In order to meet the needs of all stakeholders, the company has established the introduction and review of its quality objectives, which are based on:
• The staffing of TE.MI.KA LTD with highly trained staff
• Selecting trusted vendors and affiliates
• Consistency and credibility in meeting the requirements of customers and other stakeholders
• The recording and reduction of any failures aiming at continuous / qualitative improvement of the offered services
• Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
• The continuous effort to standardize its services in a way that promotes and ensures the provision of a perfect technological and friendly service and the development of harmonious cooperation links with its customers, suppliers and partners.
• Implementing a plan to address threats and exploit opportunities for improvement.
• Taking measures & controls to potentially improve its Environmental Footprint through actions such as:
o raising the awareness of the staff about the environmental objectives set by the company,
o development and implementation of environmental plans and programs,
o promoting the management of waste resulting from the company's operational processes,
o Monitoring environmental performance,
o Upgrading (in time) the equipment & infrastructure based on environmentally friendly technologies and using them according to best practices (regarding their environmental impact).
TE.MI.KA LTD's approach to quality, expressed through the Quality System of the company, which meets the internationally recognized standard EN ISO 9001: 2015.
The Company's management undertakes to ensure that:
• The quality policy is known and understood, by all staff.
• Reviewing its continued suitability.
• Provide all the necessary means for the continuous and uninterrupted operation of the System and its continuous improvement.
Finally, and from this position, the Company's management is committed to complying with the Laws and Regulations related to the products and technical services provided by the company.